Play Safe Surfacing, Inc. Provides the Following Services
1. Site work prior to installing your new safety surface.
2. Installation of catch basins and drainage systems.
3. Provide Playground Equipment for both Commercial and Residential applications in metal or wood sets.
4. Refer you to qualified playground equipment installers to ensure that your equipment meets CPSC, ASTM and ADA recommendations.
5. Assist in the design and layout of the play area to ensure proper fall zones and fall heights of selected equipment.
6. Install new Pour-N-Place Rubber Playground Safety Surface to meet CPSC, ASTM and ADA requirements.
7. Provide 1” Loose Fill Rubber Mulch for landscaping and local installation.
8. Installation of 1” Rubber Mulch Pour-N-Place for Landscaping.
9. Federal Tax Credits up to a maximum of $5,000 per year and Tax Deductions of up to $15,000 per year to help pay for play area alterations or new construction to meet ADA accessibility guidelines. For more information please contact us directly.
Copyright ©2002, Play Safe Surfacing, Inc. All rights reserved.
This site is best viewed by Internet Explorer 6.0 or Netscape 6.1